Friday, October 2, 2009

final food layouts.

For the final layout for "How Safe?" I kept most things the same. I increased the font size on the picture caption and made the title for the caption the red color. I made the caption a different font also, and put it in italics to emphasize that it was separate from the text and the caption. I really like how this spread turned out. I think having less text gives you more freedom with the headline and the imagery. The photo is the obvious center point of this spread and by carrying it over across the spread it ties the whole thing together.



To resolve the "Feeling Full" article I moved the image over to the edge of the page and I think it looks better with the text. I also like how the knife is cutting into the text. I changed the color of the bar on the right side to better match the image. Most of everything else was kept the same from the previous revision. It took me a while to figure out what to do with my image. I messed around with it for a while until I finally found where I wanted it. I also tried a different image, but kept coming back to this one. I do like how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment