Friday, October 2, 2009

rapala ad- 2nd version

I changed pretty much everything from my previous layout for Rapala. I downsized the Rapala logo and focused more on the heading. I used a new picture and worked it into the heading by placing in the middle separating the heading phrases. Instead of using the Rapala red as the accent color, I went for a blue/gray color to relate to the water in the picture. I kept the lure picture and liked having it interact with the text. In order to resolve the empty space at the bottom I found a picture of fish hanging and added that. I'm not sure about the image yet, but it does have some blue in it so it goes with the picture and color blocks. Overall, I think it is a definite improvement on my previous layout, but I know there's more work to be done on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment