Monday, October 19, 2009

revisions for professional photo layouts


I completely redid the poster for National Get Outdoors Day. The color scheme I had before was too similar to fall and the event takes place in the summer. I decided to make the poster more image dominant since there isn't a lot of text and the purpose of a poster is to catch someone's attention, usually with a good image. I tried some different color schemes on the text to tie in with the imagery.











I spent a lot of time formatting the text for this article. I wanted the columns to line up just right and I didn't want the pull quote to look awkward. So far I think it's coming together, but there's still something missing. I can't decide how to add something a little more eye-catching.







This advertisement hasn't changed much since turning it in for my midterm portfolio. I know it still needs works to be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment