Monday, September 14, 2009

3rd revision

For my third revision of the Native American Heritage Month poster I decided to try to tie the mask image into the headline better. I decided to have the word unmask cover the eyes of the actual mask. I think it definitely helps join the different parts of the poster together. I also incorporated a native american pattern to separate the headline from the events text. The pattern was repeated again, only smaller to give some contrast. These two horizontal lines echo the line in the heading. I used a lighter shade of the spot color, but from far away I don't think it works so I'm going to try to go back to the full pantone 116. I want to play around with the size of the heading because that, too, was somewhat hard to read from far away. Since the final poster will be 13 X 19 I think I have plenty of room to increase the size of the heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment