Sunday, September 13, 2009

illustrations



10 more illustrations were due Friday. We did half with pen and ink first and then watercolor and the other 5 with watercolor first and then ink. I would much rather do the pen first and follow up with watercolor because the pen lays better under the paint and it is easier for me to map out what exactly I want to draw. These are my two favorites. The fruit still life was done with pen first and then I came in with the color, while the flowers were done in watercolor first.

Also, I worked a lot friday night and saturday morning on my 20X30 in watercolor due Monday. With sorority recruitment all this weekend I had limited time so I did my best making time late and night and during the mornings before the events. I decided on a still life and just finished it. I'm very pleased with the way it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment